LICR has taken institutional responsibility for maximizing its research discoveries by establishing an infrastructure and the capabilities to translate laboratory research into candidate therapeutics for licensing partners to further test and develop.
- Development Funding: LICR’s flexible funding enables us to provide additional support to LICR investigators or to engage Affiliates in order to conduct the pre-clinical and clinical research required to add value to the LICR’s intellectual property (IP)
- Patent Portfolio Development: in-house team of post-doctoral IP analysts actively engaged in liaising with researchers and companies to establish and manage LICR portfolios such that the potential therapeutic and commercial values of a discovery are increased
- Technology Licensing Group: team with more than 10 years of experience in the licensing and development of novel technologies, and with established relationships with a variety of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Clinical Reagent Acquisition and Management: We take responsibility for regulatory applications and approvals, processing and producing clinic-grade study agents, and ensuring that the study agents and trials comply with internationally recognized and approved standards.
- Clinical Trials: Through the central coordination of the Office of Clinical Trials Management, early-phase trials are planned, conducted and sponsored according to internationally recognized and approved standards.